New Student Registration

GHS staff is always excited to meet and greet new students and parents. Gilford High School services the towns of Gilford and Gilmanton.
Students must be a resident of one of these towns to register at GHS.

There are several documents necessary to enroll a student at Gilford High School. Below is a list of these documents:

  • Proof of residency letter (can be obtained from the town hall, Gilford or Gilmanton) Gilmanton policy is attached below.
  • Birth certificate
  • Immunizations
  • Transcript of grades
  • Custody or guardianship paperwork if applicable

We have just implemented our new on-line registration process. Click on the link below to begin the registration process. Once you create your account, you will use it in the future so please keep your user name and password in a convenient, safe location. If you have any questions while completing the forms either about registration or technical, please e-mail for assistance. If you do not have access to complete the forms on-line, you may call our school office at 524- 7146 ext 217 and set a time to do them at school

On-Line Student Registration

Once the on-line registration is completed, an appointment will be set up with the guidance counselor. It is important that the parent(s) and student attend the appointment in order to setup an appropriate schedule.

If you are a student from Gilmanton, please see the Gilmanton Residency Policy document below for proof of residency procedure.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2020 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.