Home‎ > ‎

Health Services

Some healthy eating tips for you!


Medication Use 

Students should NOT be self-medicating while in school unless there is a prior approval one for certain medications; i.e. inhalers, Epi-pens, diabetic supplies.
Please call me if you have any questions 527-9663


Please let me know if your child needs to be on crutches. It is critical that they have an egress plan in the event of an emergency

Sports physicals must be completed (and current) and in the health office PRIOR to the start of tryouts!!! 

If you are not sure, please call our health office at  ASAP 527-9663, or email mjenkins@sau73.org to review your child's record with me.

Reminder about Medication while in School
If your child needs to take medication while in school:
Please reference the GHS Handbook)
A parent or responsible adult should bring it in.
A parent/guardian parent needs to sign the consent form.
It needs to be in a pharmacy labeled container.
There should be no more than what is needed at school.
These are state laws that the school district must abide by.


Please contact FamilyID if you have multiple accounts (caused by using different emails when registering each season)

Physicals for Freshman and new athletes must be in the health office prior to preseason!!!!!
If your child had a physical in their 8th-grade year, it WILL need to be repeated in their freshman year. NHIAA rules require they have at least one physical exam in HS. You will have the opportunity to upload the physical into FamilyID (where only I and the trainer will have access to it), once you register your child. 

Please do not assume that your health care provider has forwarded your child's information to me.

Caffeine Drinks
Interesting Read...11/14/2018

Health Links

The Importance of Family Meal Time

Flu Vaccination
SelectionFile type iconFile nameDescriptionSizeRevisionTimeUser