posted Jan 24, 2017, 10:29 AM by Brenda McGee
updated Jan 24, 2017, 10:29 AM
- Grew up in Virginia.
- Enjoys hiking with his dog, writing, canoe/kayaking, and fishing.
- Scott considers himself a New Englander (rather than a Southerner where he grew up).
High School Memories:
- Favorite subject was English--always loved a good story.
- Sports: cross country, soccer, and track.
- Extracurricular activities: Key Club, 4-H, drama, Lit Mag.
- Undergrad: Virginia Tech, BA in English.
- Grad School: Middlebury College, MA English Lit; Vermont College, MFA Writing.
"I receive as much as I give--students fill me with happiness and inspiration."
What Classes Do You Teach?
"Senior English classes, Creative Writing, Unified Writing and the occasional sophomore class."
What Makes GHS So Special?
"It is a place to grow--that's still happening for me."